Some jumbled “I” information ( various, random, insightful tidbits )
* I’m an artist of sorts ( write, paint, create ) residing on the western coast of North America by the sea. . . Seattle
* Currently I’m a tree-hugger environmentalist type trying to positively affect and heal this world we share…9 years ago I was a painter, 11 years ago I was part of the corporate world, 14 years ago I was psychology major ,17 years ago I was a philanthropist, 19 years ago I was a DJ, 21 years ago I was an athlete, 37 years ago I was a concept.
* My interest in my own & other peoples cultures, thoughts, habits led me to major( BA) (MA) in Psychology ( personality emphasis) and minor in Cultural Anthropology. My interest in health & fitness has led me to enroll in a few certificate programs, with the personal fitness trainer and nutritional therapist being the most influential on my style of living. I occasionally attend workshops & classes on various topics be it the art of glass blowing, herbology, astrology, cooking gluten free or the history of jazz music.
* I love learning and have always been fond of academic setting. I used to love to have my coffee,highlighter and over-sized book at a local coffee house studying. While I feel this way about academia I also feel that only learning life through books and others stories isn’t a full life to me..and I believe one should also have some real life experiences, street knowledge if you will, to truly understand the array of other people and personalities there are…also to truly know yourself. It’s so easy to judge when you shelter yourself.
* I consider myself a humanitarian.
* For as long as I can remember I have been intrigued with how people think, react, and create their lives. This intrigue has ultimately led me here, but only after a succession of other occurrences…and that is what I am going to attempt to fill you in on. My in-between, what led me to here and then where here leads to. I wonder if that sounds confusing or you get what I am saying…
So an ever so brief introduction to what led me here….
I believe in the freedom this country represents, hence my efforts to free something I believe to be beneficial for humans and the earth. We have entered the environmental era now, it is hard for most anymore to still deny the affects of our actions during industrial and technology era on the environment for the harm we’ve done to earth and ourselves is evident everywhere. The air is dirty and air filters are in many homes and business’s now, water quality is bad and bottled water & water filters are the norm, the term “green” is becoming common day lingo for products that are earth friendly. I believe it is time for us to sincerely look at other options of producing fuel, energy, fabric, etc.
I hope to inspire and create positive, sustainable change for the future quality of life for all of earths inhabitants.
I am wanting to inspire and learn.
maryjanesgirl™by MaryJanesGirl™ and comments are closed.